Barbicide® Plus Tuberculocidal Disinfectant Concentrate is a hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athlete Foot” (Tinea Pedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes Tuberculosis)
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate, simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive implements and shears
- This product is not available for sale outside of the United States
- Should only be used in states requiring Tuberculocidal disinfectants.
- Manicure/pedicure bowls and tubs
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces
Mix one ounce (2 Tbsp) of Barbicide® Plus concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Keep surface moist for 10 minutes before use.
For stainless steel and plastic salon implements and equipment
Mix one ounce (2 Tbsp) of Barbicide® Plus concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use.
Important Note Do not leave plastics submerged for longer than 10 minutes.
16 Fl. Oz. Bottle (473 ml)