Dermolyse has to be applied on perfectly cleansed and toned skin. Eyes should be protected with compresses.
Dermolyse activates under the steam, without ozone. It is is applied in 2 steps with 2 different mixtures.
All the components needed for the mixtures are contained within the Dermolyse kit and should be prepared just before each application.
Dermolyse Treatment is offered as a stand-alone or in a series of 6 treatments, on once a week basis.
Directions For ALL SKIN TYPES, EXCEPT SENSITIVE/REACTIVE SKIN
To prepare mixture No 1: in a cup, mix 2 x tsps (10 ml) of No.1 powder with 0.1 fl.oz (3 ml) of No.1 liquid until texture is homogeneous.
This first mixture is applied with a mask brush on clean face, neck and decollete and activated under the steam for a waiting time of 4 to 10 minutes. (never exceed 10 minutes).
Rinse skin gently and thoroughly with warm water after mixture No.1 and blot dry.
To prepare mixture No 2: in a cup, mix 2tsp (10 ml) of No.2 powder with 0.1 fl oz (3 ml) of No.2 liquid until texture is homogeneous.
Rinse mixture No 1 and blot skin dry. Cover eyes with clean compresses, and apply the second mixture with a mask brush on face, neck and decollete.
Activate under the steam for the same waiting time as mixture No 1 (4 to 10 min. Never exceed 10 minutes)
Mixture No 2 should be carefully rinsed off with warm water and extractions carried on immediately after - while skin is warm and pores dilated.
After the extractions, a second cleansing with the “balance” Cleansing Gel is recommended to make sure that all enzymes debris are removed.
Directions for SENSITIVE/REACTIVE SKIN
1 Step Only
Dermolyse is applied in only 1 step on sensitive/reactive skin.
To prepare the Dermolyse mixture for sensitive skin, combine equal amounts of all the elements: in a cup, mix 1 tsp (5ml) of each of the Powder No.1 and No.2 with 0.05 fl.oz (1.5 ml) of each of the Liquid No.1 and No.2.
Apply on cleansed face, neck and decollete and activate under the steam for 4 minutes only.
See “MORE INFO” section for the complete “step-by-step” Dermolyse Treatment.
- During Dermolyse, the client may feel tingling sensations or skin may be slightly pink. This is normal. Dermolyse is a very active product and these reactions are predictable. They will diminish gradually during the treatment
- Avoid all sun exposure, tanning sessions, and facial epilation for 24 hours before the Dermolyse and 48 hours following to avoid risk of irritation and pigmented spots.
- No superficial exfoliation, no acid products up to 3 days following the treatment.
- Daytime, protect skin with FRANCE LAURE Revolusolaire Environmental Protection.
- Sometimes, skin may continue to flake several days after Dermolyse, depending on skin type or season. This is normal because an active product has been used. These reactions are predictable. They will disappear during the first week.