|Good to know!|
Ready to purchase a good massage table?
- Consider all the factors before choosing the table that matches your needs:
- Determine first whether you need a stationary or mobile massage table, an Entry level massage table to use at home or occasionally or a sturdy good investment massage table for your career.
- Consider the weight of the massage table and its material: wood or aluminium.
- Do you need a facial/massage table, with an adjustable back and footrest or a bed for massages and body treatments only.
- Examine carefully the height of the massage table. Choose a table according that can be adjusted to your height: when you stand next to the massage table, arms down, your hand should rest flat on it.
- Look at the width! Choose a massage table that can accommodate different body types.
- Do not forget to measure the Length of a massage table: consider that adding a bolster to it, increases sometimes the length of a table as well.
- Density and thickness of the padding are an important element in a massage table. From medium to dense, you can choose the padding adapted to your needs. Remember that a dense padding means more support.
- Massage table upholstery should be washable and resistant. Some Manufacturers will offer a wide choice of colors to choose from.
- Massage table accessories, such as face cradles and bolsters are true essentials. Other accessories like table warmers are also in increasing demand.