To prepare the Gentle Enzymatic Fruit Exfoliant, mix 2 tsp of Enzymatic Powder with 1 tsp (5ml) of Exfoliant liquid until texture is homogeneous.
- Protect eyes with compresses, and cover hair.
- Apply the mixture with a moistened mask brush on clean face, neck and decollete.
- Allow a waiting time under the steam -without ozone - 5 minutes for sensitive skin, and 8 to 10 minutes for other skin types.
- Rinse the Gentle Enzymatic Fruit Exfoliant with warm water and proceed with extractions immediately after.
- Cleanse and rinse a second time with the “balance” Cleansing Gel to remove all traces of enzymes residue.
- Follow with the FRANCE LAURE Perfecting Toner according to skin type to re-establish skin pH.
- Proceed with the remaining steps of the chosen facial treatment.
Avoid all sun exposure, tanning sessions, and facial epilation for 24 hours before using the Gentle Enzymatic Fruit Exfoliant and 48 hours following, to avoid risk of irritation and pigmented spots.
Apply “protect” Revolusolaire Environmental Protection or Complexion Corrector each morning after the FRANCE LAURE Harmonizing Cream adapted to skin needs.
See “MORE INFO” section for the “step-by-step Gentle Enzymatic Fruit Exfoliant Treatment”.