The wild flowers aromatic oil bouquet combined with natural resin renders this soft wax particularly pleasant, easy to use and effective. A wax of choice well-suited for large body parts and speed-waxing. (14 oz) See more for Directions.
- Before waxing clean with Liquigel (pre-waxing gel lotion) and dry well areas to be waxed.
- Remove lid and place the wax can in the wax warmer
- After approximately 12 minutes, with a spatula, stir wax gently. if the wax is hard, wait another 5 until a creamy texture is reached .
- Dip a spatula in the heated wax and wipe its underside on the edge of the jar
- Spread a thin layer of wax in direction of hair growth
- Apply a tissue strip over wax and smooth in direction of hair growth 2-3 times to help strip adhere
- With one hand, taut the skin and with the other hand, pull the strip with a firm movement, in the opposite direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to skin
- After waxing, clean and hydrate skin with satinoil (post-waxing azulene oil) or Satinfeel (post-waxing-lotion).